Disney today released official information and the menu for the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot that we told you about earlier this week.
The celebration begins at World Showcase Plaza East, an exclusive setting for Guests of the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. Here, you can enjoy sweet treats, specialty beverages and prime seating along World Showcase Lagoon—with clear views of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, the nighttime fireworks spectacular at Epcot.
The bountiful dessert buffet features sweet and savory options, which may include:
- Olaf’s warm double-chocolate s’mores pudding cake
- Elsa’s warm cottage pudding with salted caramel glaze
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Wandering Oaken’s éclairons
- Hans’ key lime tarts with red glitter glaze
- Living Rock crispy bonbons
- Anna’s blue velvet cupcakes
- Kristoff’s no-sugar-added lemon curd with blueberry
- Sven’s fresh fruits and berries
- Grand Pabbie’s winter-spiced snack mix
- Duke of Weselton’s cheese fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli and grilled flatbread
You can raise a glass of your favorite beverage to toast your day of theme park adventures—and the enchantment to come. Drink selections may include:
- “Melted snow” and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Summertime cocktails, like margaritas and piña coladas
- Beer and wine
After IllumiNations, you’ll be escorted to the Norway Pavilion, where Guests of the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party will experience the popular attraction Frozen Ever After—a musical boat-ride adventure through the wintry world of Arendelle.
The event begins July 17th, 2017. Admission is $79 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $47 per child (ages 3 to 9), including tax and gratuity. Separate Epcot admission is also required.
Tickets can be purchased here.